Enfants du Monde
Enfants du Monde is a Geneva-based association. Founded in 1968, it has provided aid for almost 50 years to countries with limited resources. Children, pregnant women and mothers benefit from the involvement and skills of our dynamic association.
Our association employs approximately twenty specialists at our head office in Geneva and has 3 regional coordination offices in Bangladesh, Burkina Faso and Guatemala. For over 45 years we have been members of the Geneva Federation for Cooperation (FGC) and for more than 10 years, we have received financial support from the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) to carry out our projects successfully across the world.
A trustworthy development organisation
For over 25 years, we have held the Zewo Swiss seal of quality. This seal is awarded to institutions which manage the donations they receive transparently and efficiently.
Our Swiss development organisation relies not only on financial support from its donors but also from its Swiss partners, as well as the involvement of its ambassadors who do not hesitate to use their name to benefit our actions.
- A sustainable development in the long run
- A focus on quality and local needs
- A particular attention to womens' situation
- Financial support and technical support with education and health specialist
- Transparency over the donnations are certified by the ZEWO Label
100 francs :
- 84 francs are used in favor of projects in the field
- 4 francs are used to support our operational fees in Geneva
- 5 francs are used to the increase awarness in Switzerland
- 7 francs are allocate to fundrasing activities